Pengaruh Insentif dan Disiplin Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT Bintang Satoe Doea

Devi Komala Ayu dan Jeffry H. Sinaulan

Abstract


Human resources are one of the most important factors for the running of the company. Human resources are not only a major factor in the implementation of corporate objectives but human resources are now considered an asset for the company. High employee performance can be influenced by incentives and work discipline.

This study aims to determine how much influence the incentives and work discipline have on the performance of employees at PT Bintang Satoe Doea. This research was conducted from January 2018 to May 2018. The research method used was quantitative methods, data collection techniques used were library studies and distributed questionnaires addressed to 28 Bintang Satoe Doea employees. Sample selection uses non-probability sampling method with saturated sample technique. Data analysis methods used are validity test, reliability test, normality test, multiple linear regression, t test, f test and coefficient of determination.

The results showed that partially the incentives and work discipline had a positive and significant influence on employee performance. While simultaneously the variables of incentives and work discipline together affect the performance of employees at PT Bintang Satoe Doea by 62.1%, while the remaining 37.9% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study.

Keywords: Incentives, Work Discipline and Employee Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Anwar Prabu Mangkunegara, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan, PT Remaja Rosdakarya, Bandung, 2015.

Dessler, Gary, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, PT Indeks, Jakarta, 2008.

Gibson, James L, Organisasi, Perilaku, Struktur dan Proses, Erlangga, Jakarta, 2012.

Hasibuan, Malayu, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan kedelapan belas, PT Bumi Aksara, Jakarta, 2017.

Imam, Ghozali, Aplikasi Analisis Mulivariete, Cetakan kedelapan, Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang, 2016.

Moekijat, Sumber Daya Manusia, CV Mandar Maju, Bandung, 2010.

Rivai, Verithzal, Manajemen Sumber Daya Untuk Perusahaan, PT Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta, 2011.

Sarwoto, Dasar-Dasar Organisasi dan Manajemen, Ghalia Indonesia, Jakarta 2010.

Sedarmayanti, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Reformasi Birokrasi dan Manajemen Pegawai Negeri Sipil (cetakan kelima), PT Refika Aditama, Bandung, 2011.

Siregar, Syofian, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kencana, Jakarta, 2013.

Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian (Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D), Alfabeta, Bandung, 2016.

Wilson, Bangun, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Erlangga, Bandung, 2012.

Yani, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Mitra Wicana Media, Jakarta, 2012.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.