Model Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) dan Arbitrage Pricing Theory (APT) Dalam Memprediksi Imbal Hasil Saham (Return Saham) Di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI)

Ahmad Gojali

Abstract


The objective of this research is to analysis the influence of a market risk, inflation,
and rate of exchange toward return of securities with CAPM and APT models.
The research will use correlation and multiple regression analysis model with
several hypothesis test:determination coefficient (R2
), Anova (Fisher test), and t- test
(student test). Data processed by SPSS program (Statistic and Product Services Solution)
version 17.0. The research has used dependent variable is return of securities and
independent variable are mrket risk, inflation, and rate of exchange .
The determinant coefficient analysis CAPM models show that market risk amount
0.559 (55.9%) and the rest 0.441(44.1%) should be caused by other variables. While in APT
models, inflation, and rate of exchange influences toward return of securities amount 0.184
(18.4%) and the rest 0.816 (81.6%) should be caused by other variables.
The hypothesis test with used F test shown that of independent variable market risk,
inflation, and rate of exchange as joint influence significantly toward return of securities
variable significance rate 0.000.
The hypothesis test as single with used t test shown that market risk, inflation, and
rate of exchange influence significantly toward return of securities.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Husnan, Suad 2009. Teori Portofolio dan

Analisis Sekuritas Edis Keempat. UPP

AMP YKPN

Bodie, Kane and Marcus 2008. Investments.

TH

Edition Mac-Graw Hill.

Zaenal Arifin 2005, Teori Keuangan dan

pasar Modal. Edisi I Penerbit Ekonisia

Kampus Fakultas Ekonomi UII

Yogyakarta.

Frank J. Fabozzi Manajemen Investasi, ,

Salemba Empat 1999.

Husnan, Suad 2003. Teori Portofolio dan

Analisis Sekuritas Edis Ketiga. UPP AMP

YKPN.

Gujarati, Damodar N.1995. Basic Econometric.

Mc Graw Hill,Inc.

Jogiyanto. 1998, Teori Portofolio dan Analisis

Investasi. Edisi I BPFE Yogyakarta

Ahmad, Kamaruddin 2004, Dasar-dasar

Manajemen Investasi dan Portofolio. Edisi

revisi PT.Rineka Cipta Jakarta.

Siahaan, Hinsa. 2003. Analisa Saham dengan

Menggunakan Gordon Model. Kajian

Ekonomi dan Keuangan. Vol.7 No.1.

Wirawati, Ni Gusti Putu.2008. Buletin Studi

Ekonomi. Vol.13 Nomor 1 Tahun 2008.

Yuhasril 2008. Teknik Analisis Penilaian

Saham. Modul Pasar Modal Universitas

Mercu Buana.

Husnan, Suad Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis

Indonesia 1998, Vol.13, No.4, 89-97

Internet http://jurnal-

sdm.blogspot.com/2009/06/nilai-tukar-mata-

uang-faktor-faktor.html.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.37721/je.v14i3.225

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.