PENGARUH BUDAYA ORGANISASI DAN KARAKTERISTIK INDIVIDU TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. TRIMITRA SELARAS SEJAHTERA

Doni Nugraha, Jeffry H. Sinaulan

Abstract


This research aims to analyze the influence of organizational culture and individual characteristics on employee performance at PT. Trimitra Selaras Sejahtera this research was conducted starting from January - March 2018.

The sample used in this study is 41 people with calculation of Slovin formula from the entire population of employees in the company. The data collection method used is library research and field research in the form of observation, questionnaires, and interviews. Data were analyzed by simple regression with the help of SPSS 16.0 for Windows software.

This research concludes that Organizational Culture has a positive and not significant effect on Employee Performance, Individual characteristics have a positive and significant effect on employee performance, Organizational Culture and Individual Characteristics of Employee Performance at 67.1%, while the remaining 32.9% are influenced by other variables. not examined in this research.

Keywords : Organizational Culture, Individual Characteristics, Employee Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


AA. Anwar Prabu Mangkunegara, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan, Remaja Rosdakarya, Bandung, 2013.

Ambar, Teguh Sulistiyani dan Rosidah, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Graha Ilmu, Yogyakarta, 2009.

Arikunto. S, Manajemenn Penelitian, Rineka Cipta, Jakarta, 2009.

Hadari Nawawi, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Bisnis yang Komptitif, Gadjah Mada University Press Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta, 2012.

Hasibuan Malayu, Manajemen Sumber Daya manusia, PT Bumi Aksara, Jakarta, 2012.

Henry Simamora, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi 1, STIE YKPN Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta, 2012.

Miftah Thoha, Prilaku Organisasi Konsep Dasar Dan Implikasinya, PT Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta, 2013.

Panggabean S Mutiara, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Ghalia Indonesia, Jakarta, 2012.

Robbins Stephen P. & Coulter Mary, Manajemen Edisi Kesepuluh, penerbit Erlangga, Jakarta, 2010.

Sangadji, Etta Mamang & Sopiah, Perilaku Konsumen – Pendekatan Praktis disertai Himpunan Jurnal Penelitian, ANDI, Yogyakarta, 2013.

Siagian, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Bumi Aksara, Jakarta, 2012.

Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R&D, Alfabeta, Bandung, 2014.

Umi Narimawati, Sri Dewi, Anggadini., Linna, Ismawati, Penulisan Karya Ilmiah, Edisi Pertama, Genesis Pondok Gede, Bekasi, 2011.

Veithzal Rivai dan Ella Jauvani, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan : Dari Perusahaan Ke Praktik, Edisi ke-1, Rajawali Pers, Jakarta, 2012.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.37721/je.v23i2.803

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.